Distance gripe : Swingers Discussion 224218
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteDistance gripe
TOPIC: Distance gripe
Created by: kinksterhere
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know why SLS is making not any visible effort to get rid of the outdated and inaccurate "____ XX Miles or XX by car "

No one cares about the 1st miles listed. You discredit the site and lower the quality of your product by continuing to display useless information. The only thing anyone is concerned about is the actual driving time between people. The forum is filled with plenty of people complaining about this. Please stop ignoring this and fix it. Remove the bad info and do matches based on driving distance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
please... you are totally ignoring the CHUDS (cannabilistic humanoid underground dwellers) that prefer to tunnel their way to meet and greets... typically in a straight line unless they hit bedrock and have to divert.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(461 posts)
I had pussy catapulted to me last weekend. Also Chinese delivery.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
actually, I am in favor of the catapult method for straight line.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Perhaps the common folk around here only care about driving distance, but those of us with jet packs appreciate the straight line distances that the site provides.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I would like to know why SLS is making not any visible effort to get rid of the outdated and inaccurate "____ XX Miles or XX by car "

No one cares about the 1st miles listed. You discredit the site and lower the quality of your product by continuing to display useless information. The only thing anyone is concerned about is the actual driving time between people. The forum is filled with plenty of people complaining about this. Please stop ignoring this and fix it. Remove the bad info and do matches based on driving distance.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Distance gripe