Disappearing email : Swingers Discussion 34814
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteDisappearing email
TOPIC: Disappearing email
Created by: newnancouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sent out an email just now...Went to mailbox screen and used the sent option...It shows the item being sent, but I cannot see the actual text of the email when I click on the letter icon...With these kind of issues with email, how do we even know people are receiving them?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well another problem...Once I discoverted it was just slow, I deleted the 2 previous post in this topic, but they still show up?

Newnan GA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
We will be monitoring mail at peak times tonight to make sure the mail speed is upto snuff. I apologize for the problem we were only made aware of it this morning. We've done major additions to the site and speed should be lightning fast 24-7 but it appears mail might need some work. Rest assured we're working on it and we appreciate everything our members do for us.

Thank you :>

Mocksville NC

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
The text is there now...Man, this site can be slow at times...:-)

Newnan GA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Sent out an email just now...Went to mailbox screen and used the sent option...It shows the item being sent, but I cannot see the actual text of the email when I click on the letter icon...With these kind of issues with email, how do we even know people are receiving them?

Newnan GA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Disappearing email