Did the code for 'Who's On' change : Swingers Discussion 34304
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteDid the code for 'Who's On' change
TOPIC: Did the code for 'Who's On' change
Created by: foobar989
Original Starting post for this thread:
The "Who's On" page changed its behavior today and doesn't seem to be working right for me any more. It only shows one profile in my area, the rest it shows are over 200 miles away, and I'm pretty sure more people are online than that, there usually are dozens.

Unless the site is having connectivity problems, then that would explain nobody being online... :-)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Should again be fixed.

Windsor Locks CT
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Also having not getting local profiles fetting from every where but. they should make sure things work before implamenting them

Pine Grove PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Oh yeah, it is messed up tonight, so save your hair and don't pull it out, you're not alone, so go make some hot monkey sex while the system is getting updated. Since I am a single, I will be off to make some good animated gifs, I am not into hot monkey solo sex.

Even clicking on Search instead of whois, and doing a 1 day search of set number of miles can't find people online, only place you can even see local people is in CHAT.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
we're having problems too, while we live in florida, Cocoa FL, USA 135 Miles away is a little far lol

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ours is not working, the closest couple to us is in Florida! :(

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
Seems to have started working again. :)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
The "Who's On" page changed its behavior today and doesn't seem to be working right for me any more. It only shows one profile in my area, the rest it shows are over 200 miles away, and I'm pretty sure more people are online than that, there usually are dozens.

Unless the site is having connectivity problems, then that would explain nobody being online... :-)

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Did the code for 'Who's On' change