Deleting ancient mail instead of having to hit the hide message button : Swingers Discussion 38308
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteDeleting ancient mail instead of having to hit the hide message button
TOPIC: Deleting ancient mail instead of having to hit the hide message button
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is there any way we can get some function to do this? The reason is I (Ms. Wildlife) hit the hide mail function on a piece of mail I didn't want to hide--then hit the show hidden mail and it has brought up ALL of our mail since we joined this site. I have slowly day by day "rehiding" old mail, but it is a pain in the butt to be honest. Why can't we, especially the lifetime members, have the option to delete any and all mail we do not want instead of hiding it? Can we get this function? Thanks.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think part of the problem that webby is going to run into wildlife is on the setting of "ownership" of the email. The way things are set up right now, the reciever is the "owner" of the email (just like in a regular email account) and not the sender. The big question is whether they have the room and the ability to seperate the email into a dual ownership so that when you delete the copy in your sent folder it doesn't delete the copy in the recieve folder of the person you sent it to. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there any way we can get some function to do this? The reason is I (Ms. Wildlife) hit the hide mail function on a piece of mail I didn't want to hide--then hit the show hidden mail and it has brought up ALL of our mail since we joined this site. I have slowly day by day "rehiding" old mail, but it is a pain in the butt to be honest. Why can't we, especially the lifetime members, have the option to delete any and all mail we do not want instead of hiding it? Can we get this function? Thanks.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12066 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Deleting ancient mail instead of having to hit the hide message button