Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Deleting ancient mail instead of having to hit the hide message button
TOPIC: Deleting_ancient_mail_instead_of_having_to_hit_the_hide_message_button
Created by: wildlife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is there any way we can get some function to do this? The reason is I (Ms. Wildlife) hit the hide mail function on a piece of mail I didn't want to hide--then hit the show hidden mail and it has brought up ALL of our mail since we joined this site. I have slowly day by day "rehiding" old mail, but it is a pain in the butt to be honest. Why can't we, especially the lifetime members, have the option to delete any and all mail we do not want instead of hiding it? Can we get this function? Thanks.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I think part of the problem that webby is going to run into wildlife is on the setting of "ownership" of the email. The way things are set up right now, the reciever is the "owner" of the email (just like in a regular email account) and not the sender. The big question is whether they have the room and the ability to seperate the email into a dual ownership so that when you delete the copy in your sent folder it doesn't delete the copy in the recieve folder of the person you sent it to. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Is there any way we can get some function to do this? The reason is I (Ms. Wildlife) hit the hide mail function on a piece of mail I didn't want to hide--then hit the show hidden mail and it has brought up ALL of our mail since we joined this site. I have slowly day by day "rehiding" old mail, but it is a pain in the butt to be honest. Why can't we, especially the lifetime members, have the option to delete any and all mail we do not want instead of hiding it? Can we get this function? Thanks.

Jennerstown PA
Username hidden
(12192 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Deleting ancient mail instead of having to hit the hide message button
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.