Customer Service and Clarity : Swingers Discussion 197778
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteCustomer Service and Clarity
TOPIC: Customer Service and Clarity
Created by: 66ers
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well looking at your 2 public pictures they are both acceptable. We help approve pictures all the time. And yes even a photo on the wall in the background with kids is unacceptable. They come across quite often and sometimes we even miss the smaller ones in the background. But if it is even questionable it gets flagged as unacceptable anymore. The message you get back when a picture is unacceptable should tell you exactly why the picture was denied.

Niles MI

Username hidden
(157 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I haven't had the best experiences with this website in general and especially with the administrative staff. Don't let anyone try to im you on the site if you use google chrome as your browser, it sends you to a bue screen and locks you up immediately.

Ok, so when I first made my account, everything was groovy, no problems. About a month later I find my account locked for insufficient profile information. So I add information and submit. Rejected for insufficient information. I added and resubmitted. Rejected. By this time I was running out of things to put in, short of address and phone number in the profle for everyone to view. It would have been nice if a little more explanation had accompanied my rejection.

Over the last couple of days I have been trying to add a picture of me with a sunburn into my pubic picture area. I was rejected and told that no pictures of children were accepted. I looked at the picture, I asked for clarification from technical support and customer service and the only thing I was told was that if the picture was taken in a public place, to make sure that there were no children in te background. The picture was taken in my living room, no one else in the picture but me. I resubmitted. And was again rejected. I have asked both technical support and customer service for clarification again. The only think I can think of, is way in the background there is a collage of family photos and my son and daughters are in some of the pictures, in a collage, hanging on the wall, so small that I had to blow the picture up three times normal to see it. Crazy. So, just in case, I used paint and blotted out the entire collage and yet again re-submitted. This is really aggrivating. I mean, really? A family collage in the background is offensive?!?!?!? When I have at least five pictures of my hard privates that were ok'ed no problem?!?!?! It would be really nice if technical support could add just a little more description of why they are rejecting an item when they send you the notice.

Thanks Jerry

Elmendorf TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Customer Service and Clarity