Congratulations SLS : Swingers Discussion 2033551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteCongratulations SLS
TOPIC: Congratulations SLS
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Shows what you know.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I find it amazing that one person can have a problem and the next does not experience the same thing. To me, when that happens, it would seem to be on the user's end and not the web site.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(264 posts)
well said

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(64 posts)
We get a bunch of email from groups we are subscribed to which doesn't really bother me, but what bothers me is that they are very difficult to delete. I do not open each one, but instead I read the subject, and if it isn't something I'm interested in, I hit delete. But that's the problem. They do not delete, they just stay as is. Although, sometimes if I wait a while they get deleted, but there should be no reason for this delayed affect. It's not a matter of being cached either. I could hit home, and then hit mailbox again, and they're still there. Refresh, reload does not remove them. I'm using the latest firefox browser, it should just work. If I hit open, and go back, then they are gone, but now they are in my open folder. If open works and delete does not, then that's more proof this isn't just a cache problem.

Endwell NY
Username hidden
(54 posts)
What junk mail are you getting here? All I get are emails from other profiles and groups that I belong to.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(264 posts)
I now get more junk mail in my mailbox on SLS than i do in my yahoo mailbox.

Way to go

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Congratulations SLS