Congratulations SLS : Swingers Discussion 203355101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteCongratulations SLS
TOPIC: Congratulations SLS
Created by: wkendfun874
Original Starting post for this thread:
I now get more junk mail in my mailbox on SLS than i do in my yahoo mailbox.

Way to go

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I retract my last request. If you click on Help, you can see the customer service link immediately. Duh!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
Mark, would you please post exactly how people can reach the customer service department, perhaps prominently on the main page?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
The real difficulty is I never hear about any of these. I can't resolve what I am not aware of.

Please contact our new customer service department. They have been very good about compiling issues brought to the sites attention and forwarding them to me to fix.

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Scandle, yes.

Here's another weird little glitch: For one regular poster in the forums, when I click on their posting history to find a previous post, it used to take me to the Webmaster's posting history. Now, it brings up a screen showing zero posts, even though they clearly have a posting history. This happens only on my iPhone.

Another weird glitch: Sometimes the site leaves me logged in indefinitely; other times it logs me out after only a half hour of inactivity.

Again, no big deal, other than indicating how fickle the site software is. So it's no surprise to me that some users have problems that aren't duplicated for other users.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I responded asking what kind of junk mail you receive here and you never responded to that question.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
nevermind... Operating System to Operating System, right? ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
Fun, what do you mean by "OS to OS"?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
The site is erratic, not just from user to user, or OS to OS, or day to day. Yesterday I responded to several emails; some of the emails to me stayed in my "New" inbox, while others went into the "Replied" folder. No big deal, but indicative of an erratic site with weird little glitches, some more bothersome than others.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Good for you, I hope they don't start for you either, it is rather annoying..

Have to ask though....why did you have to respond to a situation that isn't anything about you? What purpose does that serve...........an attempt to antagonize maybe.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(67 posts)
I know that I am not having any of the problems that the small percentage of people here complain about.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Congratulations SLS