Chat appelet not loading : Swingers Discussion 35544
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteChat appelet not loading
TOPIC: Chat appelet not loading
Created by: megabegos The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you are having problems with the chat and you have the Java console installed, try UNINSTALLING the console and then try to use chat without it. I've found that the Java console actually causes some problems for certain users. I have uninstalled it on my machine and chat still works fine. If you have the latest version of Internet Explorer (and I assume Netscape as well), it should work without it. Let me know if this helps.

Mocksville NC

Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Same problem here. Could not get the left side chat window to load. I tried the fix Arlostarling suggested and it worked like a charm. We were also using MSN, but once I went directly to Internet Explorer, I had no further problems with the Chat feature.

Norfolk VA

Username hidden
(28 posts)
We also have had that same problem are server was MSN then we went to explorer and it worked fine, hope that helps you out.

East Otis MA

Username hidden
(392 posts)
We have experienced the same problem. It seems that the system may be overloaded. We can access chat early morning or very late evening with no problem and it loads completely. One way to solve the problem would be to only allow paid members access.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8832 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Chat appelet not loading