Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Changing Name questions
TOPIC: Changing Name questions
Created by: bicpl4u2pa
Original Starting post for this thread:
We wish to change our name from our current one which is state specific to a more neutral one since we will be moving permanently from that state. Yes, We have read the FAQ regarding the name change and have created a new name (BothBiCouple) & created the profile and understand the membership payment can be transfered......BUT our concern is..... will we now lose all our old mail, friends list , CERTIFICATIONS, and have to upload the pics again? Just wondering if the name change is really worth the trouble if we lose all that important info since JUST changing the zipcode in the search engine may be the easier route! :-)

Thanks In Advance Chris and Sue

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
OK Thanks! I guess we'll just keep the old name for now and delete the BothBiCouple one

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Yes, unfortunately, you will lose all the information on the old profile. The payment is the only item I can transfer. You can copy any pictures off your old profile and reupload them to the new profile though. I can certify the new profile based on the certifications from the old profile, once I verify that the profiles are both owned by the same user(s).

Parkland FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
We wish to change our name from our current one which is state specific to a more neutral one since we will be moving permanently from that state. Yes, We have read the FAQ regarding the name change and have created a new name (BothBiCouple) & created the profile and understand the membership payment can be transfered......BUT our concern is..... will we now lose all our old mail, friends list , CERTIFICATIONS, and have to upload the pics again? Just wondering if the name change is really worth the trouble if we lose all that important info since JUST changing the zipcode in the search engine may be the easier route! :-)

Thanks In Advance Chris and Sue

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Changing Name questions