Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Categorize friends in groups by state or type
TOPIC: Categorize__friends_in_groups_by_state_or_type
Created by: moisturizer
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since we travel it would be nice to be able to have a setting to group friends in different stays and or preferences....

Like we travel to Indiana ...I don't want to have to remember or look back to fiend just those pele, but if I could put them in a grouping of my preference that would really help.

We ride motorcycles...again it would be nice to be able to just go to that griping of our friends that ride hikes....etc... Thanks

Bobbie

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Since we travel it would be nice to be able to have a setting to group friends in different stays and or preferences....

Like we travel to Indiana ...I don't want to have to remember or look back to fiend just those pele, but if I could put them in a grouping of my preference that would really help.

We ride motorcycles...again it would be nice to be able to just go to that griping of our friends that ride hikes....etc... Thanks

Bobbie

Normandy TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Categorize friends in groups by state or type
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.