Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Cannot delete photos
TOPIC: Cannot_delete_photos
Created by: SUNDAYxFUNDAY
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am unable to delete photos. They are not in any albums, they are not assigned to anything, and I have tried multiple browsers and methods to no avail. I click delete under image, a confirmation message appears, I click 'OK'. Then the site loads, It says 'sending request etc etc' in my info bar on chrome, and then nothing. Figured it might take some time, and no. It's been 3 days and nothing. Is there a problem that is not letting them get deleted? Am I just doing something wrong?

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
I am able to delete pictures from our public gallery, but not our private gallery.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Me too.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
I'm having the same exact problem.

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I can't delete or edit any photos. Very frustrating!

East Greenville PA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Welcome to the forums, Sunday.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
Same problem here. I deleted them after several attempts at editing certain pics and never getting the edited photos to display. So I deleted them but they are still there. You can't see them when looking at our profile but I can see them when I'm in the photo manager. Very frustrating.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3294 posts)
I am unable to delete photos. They are not in any albums, they are not assigned to anything, and I have tried multiple browsers and methods to no avail. I click delete under image, a confirmation message appears, I click 'OK'. Then the site loads, It says 'sending request etc etc' in my info bar on chrome, and then nothing. Figured it might take some time, and no. It's been 3 days and nothing. Is there a problem that is not letting them get deleted? Am I just doing something wrong?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Cannot delete photos
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.