Can not delete a message posted to the Forum : Swingers Discussion 34989
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteCan not delete a message posted to the Forum
TOPIC: Can not delete a message posted to the Forum
Created by: FantasyKiss_N_WyldAnimal The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
FantasyKiss_N_WyldAnimal

You're right, has never worked for us either.

Maybe they should delete the delete button.

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
LIke2wish, I guess some would do that, But i would hope many would use it right. For me if I forgot to put a word in I would love to be able and go back and put it.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Editing posts can be unfair. What if someone replies to your original post, and then you change the original post.

It could make them look like they didn't understand or they didn't know what they were talking about.

Did that make sense?

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
I have never been able to get the "delete post" to work. I really like the idea of an edit button. That can come in handy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
I kinda wish we had a EDIT button to click on all the time even after we have sent it. We could then add to something we had posted.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
NEVER MIND you said Forum... not email...you should be able to delete a forum thread to which no one has written yet, once someone writes to your thread many/ most forums do not allow a retraction. You can usually request the Moderator remove it if there is a problem, mis spelling is not usually enough of a reason for Mods to do that much work....FWIW...Doc

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Email is just like regular mail in that..once it has been sent/ mailed ..it's gone! While some software and internal mail systems may allow a "recall" this system on SLS does not. So by all means re read what you wrote, tweak and adjust, and use the spell checker B 4 you clik send....Doc

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Can not delete a message posted to the Forum