Can't sent mail messages : Swingers Discussion 214578101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteCan't sent mail messages
TOPIC: Can't sent mail messages
Created by: CincyAdventures
Original Starting post for this thread:
For the past few days I haven't been able to send mail messages. Everytime I try sending a message I get an error message. I did try contacting customer service but not sure if that went through because I haven't heard from them. I also tried clearing my browser cache cookies and all but it still doesn't work.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I finally got a hold of tech support using their email someone shared with me. They replied using my SLS mailbox.

I cannot reply and answer your questions using the SLS mailbox. As my message stated, I cannot send messages on SLS at all.

I have cleared my browser. I have tried using different browsers on different computers. Please respond directly to my message I sent off SLS and not through the SLS mailbox, once again it does not work.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am still having this issue. I have sent messages to tech support and no one has replied to them or here.

I paid for a membership, how do I get help with this?

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
And when going to a profile I often get this error message

Error not passing proper data!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
For the past few days I haven't been able to send mail messages. Everytime I try sending a message I get an error message.

I did try contacting customer service but not sure if that went through because I haven't heard from them. I also tried clearing my browser cache cookies and all but it still doesn't work.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Can't sent mail messages