Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Can't sent mail messages
TOPIC: Can't_sent_mail_messages
Created by: CincyAdventures
Original Starting post for this thread:
For the past few days I haven't been able to send mail messages. Everytime I try sending a message I get an error message.

I did try contacting customer service but not sure if that went through because I haven't heard from them. I also tried clearing my browser cache cookies and all but it still doesn't work.

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
I finally got a hold of tech support using their email someone shared with me. They replied using my SLS mailbox.

I cannot reply and answer your questions using the SLS mailbox. As my message stated, I cannot send messages on SLS at all.

I have cleared my browser. I have tried using different browsers on different computers. Please respond directly to my message I sent off SLS and not through the SLS mailbox, once again it does not work.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I am still having this issue. I have sent messages to tech support and no one has replied to them or here.

I paid for a membership, how do I get help with this?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
And when going to a profile I often get this error message

Error not passing proper data!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
For the past few days I haven't been able to send mail messages. Everytime I try sending a message I get an error message.

I did try contacting customer service but not sure if that went through because I haven't heard from them. I also tried clearing my browser cache cookies and all but it still doesn't work.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Can't sent mail messages
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.