Can't send mail Still!!! : Swingers Discussion 217662101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteCan't send mail Still!!!
TOPIC: Can't send mail Still!!!
Created by: hersoftouch
Original Starting post for this thread:
When we compose and send mail we get no indicator that the message was sent. Only a blank SLS screen..... This has been going on for a couple of weeks. Any idea what the problem could be? Anyone else experiencing problems like this?? Cleared cookies and that didn't help? We can recieve and compose but just can't send. Any help would be appreciated.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sure that would be great....Thank you

It does work periodically but more often than not it doesn't. Yesterday It seemed to be working much better but it has done that before. Today may be a different story. Another problem I have noticed is that the IM bubble is not showing on our profile and can't get it turned back on. I think I can initiate an IM chat but not sure if others can see our bubble and ask us to chat.

I will watch for your email and respond. Thanks again!!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
hersofttouch , i was having the same problem and it has seemed to resolve its self aalthoght mail takes a long time to arrive sometimes , if you like i will send you a test note and you can try my mail box and i'll let you know if i recieve it ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(291 posts)
The problem continues. No confirmation after sending. Only a blank screen and nothing shows in the sent folder. Sux

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I feel a JW coming on...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
almost makes me want to block myself just to see what happens!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Self blocking?

That takes cock blocking to a whole new level.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
This isn't the case for anyone posting in this thread, but for anyone else that may be reading this:

If you do not see anything in your sent mail folder, it may be because you have blocked yourself. If you block yourself, you will not see your own messages, so it may look like they are not being sent (but they are). I see this happen at least once a week and then the person thinks their mail is not working. You can click on "Friends" and scroll down to your Blocked member list to see if your own name is on the list and you can remove a block from there.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I've looked into this, but I have never been able to recreate this issue. I probably send 50 to 100 messages a day on the site and I have never noticed one not being sent.

When you click the "Send" button, what exactly is happening after that? You should get a screen that says that the message was sent. I have seen this screen be blank once in a while, but the message is still sent.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
And the problem continues today!!!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I still can't send mail and so i can't write customer service ( do they know about this problem? ) I bet i could send my payment with no problem but i'm not going to till the mail is fixed !!!!

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Can't send mail Still!!!