Can't access email : Swingers Discussion 210412101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteCan't access email
TOPIC: Can't access email
Created by: jandlforu2c
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is going on. It will not take me to the email page. We are lifetime members and really enjoy the site but it seems every time we turn around things are messing up. It is the members that keep this site going. Please get things fixed!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Try cleaning the cache and cookies out. Just did it (among other things) and the site is running much smoother. Certain programs are better than others. Malwarebytes is decent but our preference is CCleaner. A much better and deeper cleaner, but not a program for the naive and faint of heart.

Morrison CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
The secret URL is w w w . swinglifestyle . com/mailbox/

It has happened that, that was the only way to collect our email

New York NY
Username hidden
(180 posts)
I've had the same problem but if I keep hitting the mailbox button it comes up after a few tries. Not that we should have to do that, but at least you might be able to see your mail until when and if the bugs in the system ever get out.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
What is going on. It will not take me to the email page. We are lifetime members and really enjoy the site but it seems every time we turn around things are messing up. It is the members that keep this site going. Please get things fixed!!!

Albertville AL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Can't access email