Blocking Question : Swingers Discussion 204477101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteBlocking Question
TOPIC: Blocking Question
Created by: BriJam
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I had someone on my friends list, that disappeared. My reaction was they blocked me. Then I noticed they were in my block list. So I thought maybe I accidentally blocked them on my phone or something. I unblock them but now I still can't see them. So I am thinking I was blocked. When someone blocks you does SLS automatically block them for us? Now I can't even find them to block them if that is the case. Please help! THANKS!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
You can click on the "Friends" link and then scroll down to the "Blocked Member List" and then click on "Remove Block" by your profile name to remove your profile from your blocked list.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
@BigMama494,

if you notice, you have blocked 'BigMama494', therefore you will not be able to see mail from or to that person until they are unblocked.

Margate FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Re lost Archive and Sent Messages, we did try to restore them, but when it was Done, nothing was there.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I was trying to find someone we had messaged back and forth with, but was not successful. Mail History showed nothing???? I checked other headings in the Mailbox, ending with Archived. All of them showed that they were blocked. Why? We did not block them, but some we checked said we had. When I closed Archived and looked elsewhere with my husband watching, then returned to Archived . . . POOF! every message was gone! Then all sent messages were gone! They had been there minutes before. What is going on? What have we done? And, for our information, how do you unblock?

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
it may also be the case that you blocked them and they for whatever reason decided to delete their account and are no longer on.. I admin a group and have to go through the member list periodically and remove usernames cause there will be a bunch of names that are no longer member of the site.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Whenever one profile initiates a block, it auto blocks the other profile. So now that you have taken off your block theirs still remains. If they blocked you they probably will not take it off so you do not need to worry about blocking them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
So I had someone on my friends list, that disappeared. My reaction was they blocked me. Then I noticed they were in my block list. So I thought maybe I accidentally blocked them on my phone or something. I unblock them but now I still can't see them. So I am thinking I was blocked. When someone blocks you does SLS automatically block them for us? Now I can't even find them to block them if that is the case. Please help! THANKS!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Blocking Question