Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Besides the functionaltiy being horrible, why not make it work right in Chrome
TOPIC: Besides the functionaltiy being horrible, why not make it work right in Chrome
Created by: SlipNslide09
Original Starting post for this thread:
Chrome is a top browser, yet you can't check who IM'd you, and the over design stinks in Chrome. Any chance of a redisgn soon? We signed up because of the members, lots of local people, etc.. but we never use IE and have to see who IM'd us.

Thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Slipe the likely problem you are having with Chrome and the IM is that you have popups blocked. If you unblock them you can receive incoming IMs correctly.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
No Chrome specific issues for me either. All the problems I've experienced on the site are the same problems everyone else is having.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I have zero issues with it on chrome.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
I've used this site in Chrome for the last 3 years and it works identical to IE and Firefox. The overall design/look of the site is still 1999 but that is not the browsers fault

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Chrome is a top browser, yet you can't check who IM'd you, and the over design stinks in Chrome. Any chance of a redisgn soon? We signed up because of the members, lots of local people, etc.. but we never use IE and have to see who IM'd us.

Thoughts?

North Andover MA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Besides the functionaltiy being horrible, why not make it work right in Chrome