BLOCK Private Chat Invites : Swingers Discussion 34275101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteBLOCK Private Chat Invites
TOPIC: BLOCK Private Chat Invites
Created by: like2wish The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've already updated IM to only allow paid members to start an IM, free members can accept an IM, but not start one. That will help.

We're also adding the "Block" to the IM, Search, Profile.... so that if you block someone they can't see you at all, but that may not be complete for a bit longer.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Man it takes a lot to get under my skin, I don't get mad often, but after reading this posting and having a guy bother a user that clearly shown no interest, blocked messages to get the point, and now uses a excellent new update that the webmaster has included that I didn't even expect them to add.

This jerk will cause several things, more single men distrust (one bad apple ruins it for the bunch), more work for that webmaster to create a blocking feature, which will give people an option to block all of a group (single men, women, couples, free and so on) but they may want to allow a few people access to private chat, but now have to block all because of these jerks, so they will be forced to block there friends to stop the jerks.

Webmaster, suggestion if you add a auto block feature, that if a user needs to say no to a private chat 3 times, the person is auto blocked, logged and if they are pests to a set number of people, auto disable that jerk from using that feature in the future. This maybe a pain, but blind blocking of all limits the majority of people I think are nice.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: BLOCK Private Chat Invites