Automatically update age : Swingers Discussion 192557
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteAutomatically update age
TOPIC: Automatically update age
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
May I suggest having profiles ask users to input their month/year of birth so their profile will track their age? I think many users never update their age and end up the same age as they were 8 years ago when they joined.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yoastroboy Doing the calculation doesn't always work. We along with many of our friends actually manually update the age as is appropriate. So if you did the calculation on ours it would put us older than we actually are.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
Welcome to the forums YoAstroBoy. Hope you check out the other threads and stick around. Some threads are entertaining and informative.

By the way, I just performed a visual age calculation of Anise's cute ass, and determined that she is 19.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Please do automatically update the age. For some it may not matter. But for us, we do like to know a couple's age. Now we have to perform a calculation using the listed age, present date and date joined. That's just plain goofy. Thanks, Anise and Marc

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
To me age is a state of mind... body willing. Granted there has to be a physical attraction with all involved. I have seen plenty of 50+ year old women I have found very attractive.

This is why we need more filtering to be able to put what people are looking for and what people have? There is no need for the skinny crowd to be looking at people of size.

There is nothing more frustration than investing time in to things and people who are not interested?

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
keeping ones age low is not what is going to really attract the younger crowd. I have much younger men flirting with me all the time and trying to pick me up :)

In 10 days I have to change my age again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
redgirlwithfreckles

I have to agree with your statement, it does make a difference with people who are starting out. Just goes to show you that other angles can be brought up that may not be thought of when I made my posting.

I am not sure how hard it would be to do this but maybe a time stamp when people up load the picture? One would think that if people are hiding something by using old pictures to attract people that it would be exposed sooner or later?

We have a female we know what does lie about her age cause she is trying to attract younger men and keeps her age below 30 something when I know a fact shes older than me and I am 41? Sorry just dont understand that? Oh well.... enjoy

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Here is a idea for those that this is so important, do a background check before meeting, heck before exchanging emails. Maybe the site can come up with a feature to check into the family tree of those under consideration. But then we think it is much easier to to meet at a event where it is not a date, and if interested just ASK.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Actually it does make a difference for newbies. If you are looking for someone is a specific age range and a couple is at the tippy top at that range and it's been 10 years since they've updated then it makes a difference

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Not really sure why this is a problem. The only groups this will affect is the very young and the very old. Those two groups seem to mingle amoung themselves? I think there are far more and bigger issues than having ones age update automatically?

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
I thought time automatically updated our age. Personally we don't care what age is on the profile. It's appearance, personality, and attraction that count.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Automatically update age