Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Attaching Pictures to Email
TOPIC: Attaching Pictures to Email
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been finding that when I am sending out the a new email, whether to a brand new contact or someone I've emailed before, I can only attach pics from my public profile. Once there is a reply and I am responding, then the other galleries open up. This glitch is problem as we like to have the freedom to choose ANY picture we have uploaded, whenever we want.

Please advise, webmaster!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, duh! I guess I didn't realize personal pics couldn't. I will try that when I get home next week.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
greeneyes , why not up load a private pic and see if you can attach it ? i would like to know if it works, mine never have ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Greeneyes1029,

I do not see that you have any private pictures to attach to messages. Personal pictures cannot be attached to messages.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Not me. I just checked by clicking reply to an email I received. I only get my 2 public photos to choose from.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Greeneyes, now I am able to attach any photo I wish to emails that I am replying to, but new emails, even to people I've contacted before, only allow my public pics.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
I agree. I never have an option of attaching anything other than my public photos, even if replying.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I agree with Scandie , sls mark said he was working on this problem when he was with sls ? the small red Xs have also made thier way into the personal videos the vids still work but the thumbs for them apear w/ a small red X in the corner of a white box ?

Titusville PA
Username hidden
(290 posts)
I've been finding that when I am sending out the a new email, whether to a brand new contact or someone I've emailed before, I can only attach pics from my public profile. Once there is a reply and I am responding, then the other galleries open up. This glitch is problem as we like to have the freedom to choose ANY picture we have uploaded, whenever we want.

Please advise, webmaster!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Attaching Pictures to Email