Anyone having problem searching : Swingers Discussion 34314
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteAnyone having problem searching
TOPIC: Anyone having problem searching
Created by: CuriousMale56 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Good work webmaster on getting this fixed, I would of guessed this one was an odd issue with it sometimes working in certain conditions and not in others. I would of thought it might of taken longer.

I think sometimes it is ok to have a few bumps in the road, to get a freeway time to be completed.

Take care

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Search should be fixed now.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
we are having problems searching and seeing who's on. blank screen shows up. we tried what WILLYT suggested and it worked . we had to put single men as definitely, and everything worked fine. But we dont want to have single men, we want to block them. not interested in single men. We paid money to become a lifetime member and we think this needs to be corrected quickly. Please fix immediately and email us back when problem is fixed. thankyou.

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
Webmaster, I found out why there is a problem in the whois and search for some users.

If you say you're not interested in "male", "female" or "couple" in your my account, edit profile, and have it set to block or no, you will not get a whois or search, it will give you a blank window.

I figured out the answer when doing a search and said I was searching for men, women, couples and bingo it worked, changed it to men, women and no to couples, it stopped working, then tested each group viewing all is the only that worked, not viewing one and it doesn't work. Then I changed "My account from block males to no and it still didn't work, still getting blank whois pages, changed it to a little interested and bingo, it worked again.

So this maybe something useful in debugging your system

Jim

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
yes were having the same problems with search and whos on...blank screen. Been like that for 2-3 days...sent an email to techsupport with no response.

Maytown PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Same here, whois shows a blank screen, search was working for 10 minutes when I tried, then it stops too. I am using IE6 and blank on it, then I tried Mozilla then I get code displayed in a whois, nothing in search, the search window opens, but search results are blank page. Chat opens, can't talk, but can see names of users on. But forums works. So there is one bright side right now.

Looks like more cool updates from the webmaster about to come, but it should of been nice to have a warning on home page that there maybe issues related to upgrades and possiblr ETA of system being up, unless problem was unexpected then hard to judge an ETA.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(126 posts)
This is on search? What about whosonline?

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Try expanding your search to see if you get results. We changed the invisible feature so you might only get results that are invisible.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Anyone having problem searching