Advertising banners on profiles : Swingers Discussion 210275
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteAdvertising banners on profiles
TOPIC: Advertising banners on profiles
Created by: kthnxbuhbye
Original Starting post for this thread:
I keep seeing advertising banners for "Vibe" on most profiles when I use the "Who's On" feature that shoves the the profile's header greeting off to one side and puts this banner right where it use to be . Can I remove this from our profile? It is on most of the profiles repetitively and I am looking for info on the profiles , not some club of which we have never attended nor intend on ever attending. This showed up a few days and is on over 75% 0f the profiles . Hey if ya want to advertise for a club that you really like then more power to ya but I somehow doubt that the club got THIS popular THIS suddenly....
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Fair enough , that'll work.....

Eldorado IL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I keep seeing advertising banners for "Vibe" on most profiles when I use the "Who's On" feature that shoves the the profile's header greeting off to one side and puts this banner right where it use to be . Can I remove this from our profile? It is on most of the profiles repetitively and I am looking for info on the profiles , not some club of which we have never attended nor intend on ever attending. This showed up a few days and is on over 75% 0f the profiles . Hey if ya want to advertise for a club that you really like then more power to ya but I somehow doubt that the club got THIS popular THIS suddenly....

Eldorado IL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Advertising banners on profiles