Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › Advertising banners on profiles
TOPIC: Advertising_banners_on_profiles
Created by: kthnxbuhbye
Original Starting post for this thread:
I keep seeing advertising banners for "Vibe" on most profiles when I use the "Who's On" feature that shoves the the profile's header greeting off to one side and puts this banner right where it use to be . Can I remove this from our profile? It is on most of the profiles repetitively and I am looking for info on the profiles , not some club of which we have never attended nor intend on ever attending. This showed up a few days and is on over 75% 0f the profiles . Hey if ya want to advertise for a club that you really like then more power to ya but I somehow doubt that the club got THIS popular THIS suddenly....

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Fair enough , that'll work.....

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I keep seeing advertising banners for "Vibe" on most profiles when I use the "Who's On" feature that shoves the the profile's header greeting off to one side and puts this banner right where it use to be . Can I remove this from our profile? It is on most of the profiles repetitively and I am looking for info on the profiles , not some club of which we have never attended nor intend on ever attending. This showed up a few days and is on over 75% 0f the profiles . Hey if ya want to advertise for a club that you really like then more power to ya but I somehow doubt that the club got THIS popular THIS suddenly....

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Advertising banners on profiles
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.