Ads in mail : Swingers Discussion 220454
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteAds in mail
TOPIC: Ads in mail
Created by: Tabascocouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
We currently have 37 emails in our mailbox. They are all ads for various parties from groups we are members of. Many of them are from the same group about the same party. We can't delete them. If you hit delete they just stay there. Real mail gets buried in all these ads.

Our membership is up in 4 days. We are trying to decide if we should renew.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Same happens to us. We get spammed from groups constantly. But there haven't been any "real" emails in our inbox for a week or so, then all of a sudden a bunch show up that says they were sent days or even weeks ago.

This site gets lamer by the day.

Milford PA
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Does SLS actually have anyone working on these issues?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I'm glad that I got an email from the SLS programming area about 3 weeks ago or so. Asking me about the spam that I am unable to get rid of. I'm glad because nothing has been done, and right now, I received five emails of ads.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
I'm getting this crap practically daily. It's horrible. In addition the server error that's been a problem for a year now. Things just don't get fixed here. Shrug!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
Haven't experienced this issue either. And I just had a new ad in my mailbox today. Hit delete and it was gone after refreshing.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
same, you actually have to "read" the email to get them to disappear...

when I hit delete, it drops from my mail count but still appears in the new mail box

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(453 posts)
We still can't seem to get ads for events to delete in our mailbox. Regular mail gets buried in these ads. Regular mail deletes fine just the ads won't go away.

It's very annoying because important mail can be missed.

We use Safari on various Macs and mail works fine with everything except these ads.

Westhampton NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I have six ads in my inbox! I've unsubscribed from all of them years ago. I continue to unsubscribe every time when I get spammed!!! I brought this up to the attention of the website many times, but nothing has been done. This is extremely frustrating.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
We currently have 37 emails in our mailbox. They are all ads for various parties from groups we are members of. Many of them are from the same group about the same party. We can't delete them. If you hit delete they just stay there. Real mail gets buried in all these ads.

Our membership is up in 4 days. We are trying to decide if we should renew.

Westhampton NY
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Ads in mail