Adding a clubs critique area : Swingers Discussion 34782
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsWebsiteAdding a clubs critique area
TOPIC: Adding a clubs critique area
Created by: avcouplesxtc
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
wow that does sound wrong since all of the clubs we have been to is well mixed. which to me is wonderful. I would think that all clubs would want it that way.

what we were refering to is being able to say that this club offers this and that club offers that and also point out the goor things and the bad. it keeps those clubs in check. it is our money that we spend supporting them and keeping them running. they should cater to their guest and keep them cumming back.

Mark

Parker AZ

Username hidden
(85 posts)
Club reviews can be a double-edged sword though. There is another site we belong to that is mainly a forum for swingers to discuss various topics. Email us for a link if you want…

Anyway, they have a section where you can read/post reviews of clubs. Recently, we posted a very nice review for the club we are members of. No one had really reviewed it before except for two other couples. One seemed real but the other was odd as it did not describe the club at all. Soon after our posted review, someone posted a very inflammatory and false review. They said they were an interracial couple and that they were called racist names and turned away. The club was likened to the KKK!!!

The club is NOT a whites only club!! We see people from all races there whenever we go!!

What we suspect is going on is there is a local club that is older and doesn’t have a very good reputation and that someone affiliated with these folks is purposefully doing this. The reason? So people will go there instead…sheesh….

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(366 posts)
I really like what this site offers now, and I think the clubs location and information page is cool, but something very important is missing.

We recently went to a club that was listed here called the ( second thought we won't mention it openly due to the owner or friends of the owner possibly being members here and retaliation can be ugly on web sites). If anyone wants to know we will tell them to save them a trip and $30.

Anyway we went to the club, but prior to arriving we spoke to the owner on the phone and he told us that on any given saturday night their club had 20 or more couples ranging from ages of 20's to 40's (which the age wasn't the issue, Patricia likes older men sometimes).

When we arrived at the club (that was an on sight house), we spoke to the guy who talked to us on the phone and we asked him how many people were there. he told us that there were 9 couples. I asked this because there were only 3 cars in the parking area.

The guy told us that it was $30 dollars for me and my wife. We asked to see the place 1st. well he told us that we had to pay 1st. now we had driven 2 hrs to get there and it was already 10PM so we decided to pay and see what it was all about. besides, the guy told us that at 1AM when the clubs let out this place gets really busy.

He took us on a tour of the party house and we did our best to hold back from laughing. it was just 3 rooms with kids mattresses on the floor and one of the rooms being passed off a dungeon. then there was a livingroom with a big screen tv with some adult movies playing. there was a kitchen with a refrigerator that held the owners personal food and hardly room for our 6 pack of corona's. there was a counter with some dirittos and cheesy poofs. there was a spa outside that was nice with some old stuffed chairs around it.

Now we counted a total of 3 couples being there. maybe the other 6 were in a very private room.

Were not going to discuss the looks of the other couples or their sexual likes and dislikes because that isn't what this is about. it is about the club.

When we went to get our drinks we found that our coronas were gone. by 1:30am one other couple showed up. the mattresses in the room were kids mattresses and were lousy for fucking on.

The only good thing about the club was that they had some great adult movies and 1 single guy (unknown where or if he was there with a mate) who Patricia had a fun time with in the spa.

Now if we had read a review on this club we would have known what to expect. Keep in mind that one review doesn't make or break a club. but more then one bad review would not only help members from wasting their time, but also possibly make the club owner to make things more inviting and worth while.

Just a thought. A club review would be something that would benefit this site and it's members.

Mark

Parker AZ

Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Adding a clubs critique area