Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Website Add comment or profile link to pic approvals!
TOPIC: Add comment or profile link to pic approvals!
Created by: Still_of_the_Night The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ditto @ Like2play

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
as a non-pic approving paying member, I would just like to be able to SEE the pics approved!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
losamantes,

In the old system. The Lifetime volunteers that approved public pictures could see the name of the profile of the picture they were approving. Sometimes they would send the member a message critiquing the picture. This would tend to freak some people out, especially people new to the site or the lifestyle. That is why we got rid of that feature and do not allow comments.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I've always thought it would be nice to have a comment box where you could anonymously critique a pic. This would not violate the privacy of the poster, yet allow "constructive" criticism. I see many pics that don't violate the rules but could be greatly improved by just moving the trash can or closing the toliet seat. Allowing pic screeners access to a poster's profile would be a huge breach of privacy in my opinion.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
"I would much prefer a comment box as to WHY a pic was NOT approved instead of just a auto notification saying "your photo was found to be unacceptable".

You should already be getting such a customized message for the majority of pictures that are not approved. Now, with the technical problems we have been having the last week, you may not be, but normally you get a customized message.

ProfileReview - Wayne

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I oppose such a move. In addition to being creepy, and possibly making a person on the other side of the country feel as if they're being stalked. Creating such an ability opens up the website to accusations of unfair/preferential treatment of members. Not everybody has access to photo approval.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17325 posts)
I would much prefer a comment box as to WHY a pic was NOT approved instead of just a auto notification saying "your photo was found to be unacceptable". Perhaps a little clarity on what with the picture was found to be unacceptable would be helpful. But, your idea is cool too LOL.

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Add comment or profile link to pic approvals!