Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › Website › AN (I M) feature
TOPIC: AN__(I_M)_feature_
Created by: Bedcandy
Original Starting post for this thread:
a featurer that you could use while in the chat room and ( Im) someone that is on looking at profile or doing something else... alot of times the system shows people on but there is no way to chat with them unless you right them ? I just like it when i am on and someone can chat with me or ( IM) me.... Bedcandy. Livermore, CA

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
It's coming soon.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
Personally we would enjoy the IM feature if it was outside of chat. Somethingthat if you see a friend online that you could have a realtime chat with them rather than going through the e-mail . Probably need to have the option of turning this feature on/off

Camino CA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
We have an IM system coming soon.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
a featurer that you could use while in the chat room and ( Im) someone that is on looking at profile or doing something else... alot of times the system shows people on but there is no way to chat with them unless you right them ? I just like it when i am on and someone can chat with me or ( IM) me.... Bedcandy. Livermore, CA

Bangkok Metropolis Krung Thep Thailand
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: AN (I M) feature
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.