would you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy : Swingers Discussion 884231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumswould you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy
TOPIC: would you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Houston sucks babe!

It is overwhelmed with traffic, smog, HOT and HUMID in summer, The cold is so humid it will freeze your bones. I go there on and off each year.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I would love to watch yo plant flowers so I could accidently take a peek at those breast [accidental of course] you know like put my hands over my face with a big crack between the fingers

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
a long time ago in 1969 [no bund intended ] was in army fort bliss texas love the town and love the people. but you know the saying theres no place like home so back to louisiana .was straight out of viet nam.now looking back I wish I'd stayed in texas but not el paso.like maybe huston some place like that a transplaned coon ass lol !!!!!!!!!!

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
Hun... I took that pic one day in my back yard while planting some flowers. I was looking down.

People always asked me why I tripped so often. I took the pic so they could see that I can't always see the floor in front of me. LMAO!

What can I say? Pic is worth a 1000 words. *chuckles*

When did you move away from Texas hunny? RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
please texasraven tell me if your post picture is upside down this is blowing my mind beauiful breast though.are they siative to light biting sort of nibbing

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
Isabella does a pretty good job at some of that. She explains how to find the g-spot and a little about squirting and spanking too, but that does not go into enough detail IMO. I liked the mango eating part the best in that particular show.

Hunny, I tell my fems to do back to me what I do to them, and then to do to me what they love best so I can experience what they like. That's one sure way to learn what each other responds to best.

They also had a show on called Sex Inspectors. I taped the show that explained how to give a male prostrate orgasm and watched it a few times. I have to say.... my male partners love what I learned off that show!

If they have those at Blockbuster they are worth watching cause lots of material were addressed there. RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I think I would need lessons on how to get to the clit at a slower pace with more foreplay like ear nibbling neck kissing and lightly running fingers over errotic zones of the body such as behind legs stomic area ,back of neck .any commints. would this be out of the question?

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
I should add... I've done the same thing with both males and females. It's a fun way to break the ice and get down to some sexy playtime at parties.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Clit, If you have HBO, in Cathouse Season Two, Isabella Soprano offers sex advice and lessons. She gives the males mangos to practice the art of clit pleasures with. Quite erotic!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
would never bite love to suck on clit though.

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: would you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy