would you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy : Swingers Discussion 88423
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumswould you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy
TOPIC: would you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy
Created by: clitmit
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would love to become a better pussy eater than I am could you women out there help with this delima knowage is power.and would it not benifit women in general to have men as better lovers

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This should be good!!

Bump

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8069 posts)
I would love to become a better pussy eater than I am could you women out there help with this delima knowage is power.and would it not benifit women in general to have men as better lovers"

Its honestly hard to say because there is no set way to do this....every woman likes this done her own way. With me I like a soft touch, you bite or suck hard and you will quickly get my attention...or my knee our of reflex. That hurts me and in regard to oral I'm not there for pain. But then I've talked to some women who almost like men to chew on their business. I think communication with her is key. I'm all for 2 people being able to talk frankly about sex. If I don't feel comfortable enough to talk to you about how I enjoy being fucked I personally do not think I should be fucking you in the first place. So it never hurts to ask her how she likes it. I would much rather me tell you how I like it done than have you do a horrible job and we are both frustrated and pissed. And listen to cues. Sometimes men go into a "zone" and off in lala land in their own brains....we are sending you signals and you aren't paying attention. So pay attention lol. You can tell. If we start scooting away from you or stop moaning its probably not a good sign. If we are moaning and rubbing against you well, thats a very good sign lol.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I mailed you that request do not know all details and wouldn't want that or those person/people responsible being all happy today !!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Who got suspended?

Poly - it doesn't intimidate me.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Long Nine Inch Silver says your more than welcome, but be me Cap`n who be got suspended, me jus' be fillin' in t' his return

ARRRRRRRRRRRR

be nice patches to

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
that be cool I better nay get off this thread subject t` much do nay want t` take chance o` gettin` suspended by th` nay gooders watchin` like me Cap`n jus' did :)

-an' also nice tag line-

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
well I like to intimidate people who 'intimidate people'

and hope there's no time limit attached to this intense fucking workout :)

also nice set !! (of wheels) lol

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
"I enjoy good intense fucking so much more"

golly - gee Poly, I wonder how many would take you up on that ?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
simple: fo to sexuality - dot - com then read, read, read

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
sexy raven all I ment was any place in texas but el paso.I didn't like this boader town, even though I had a lot of fun back in the day. maybe cause I was in the service it seemed so lonely.

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: would you ladies give us men more insight in the art of sucking pussy