whats wrong with us : Swingers Discussion 194324101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumswhats wrong with us
TOPIC: whats wrong with us
Created by: nemscpl4fun68 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW, nems, have you ever heard of Beauregard Rippy? ;)

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
First of all, I don't see anything wrong with you. How we like to meet people is by inviting them to grab an appetizer and maybe a drink on our way to an event. We get to actually socialize, in 2 on 2 setting. Then if all is cool, we can hang out at the event. If not, then we go separate ways, but still have a fun night ahead.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I d guess about 4 hours lol . Although we have local friends that have a condo in Panama City and hope to escape with them there in the not too distance future. We re suppose go NYE but they had a family emergency :(

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
Total,

Smart and sexy ....a dangerous combination lol I LOVE danger ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
Total, I agree completely , our vanilla friends are completely off limits ....even if they got into swinging on their own at some point. I will NEVER jeopardize a good friendship for sex it is that simple. The dynamics of of sex are very complicated and you never know when an encounter might go wrong. A true "friendhhsip" is a very rare and precious thing which I do not take lightly and means far more to me than an evening of potential sexual bliss.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
I spent some time on a vanilla dating site (where I did in fact meet Mr Sav)

I would never EVER agree to anything but a drink or coffee and would generally allot about 30 minutes . I would arrive early and pay for my own drink. My theory was (and still is) this wasn't a "date" this was an interview to see if we'd like to proceed to a "date" I was happy to meet a wide variety of men, all very nice some some I spend hours with , others I actually dated and many more it was a pleasure to meet but one or the other of us didn't feel a connection. The lifestyle isn't any different on many levels, meeting someone doesn't mean the sparks are going to fly every time and that's good but on the flip side I don't need to spend HOURS with those people to determine that and since our primary reason to be here is sex we see no point in investing time into something we know is NEVER going beyond that. That being said we've made a lot of friends in the lifestyle but MOST of them were sexual partners first . Some people are looking for friends and people to do "normal" things with , the sexual aspect is of little consequence to them and that's fine . To each their own. We prefer to not mix our normal life with our play life and see no reason to purposely seek to incorporate the two. The same was true on a dating site, my goal was to find men to actually "date" not to make some new pals so why waste their time and mine?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
When we meet others we always make it for a quick drink so if we don't click then an entire evening has not been wasted. If possible, we prefer to meet at parties where we can meet many others in one evening.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We tend to steer away from "dinner" preferring to meet for just a drink or 2 so we are not committed to several hours if we realize immediately we aren't compatible.....and I don't just mean sexually. We also prefer to meet earlier in the evening so if things don't work out , we aren't enjoying their company we can still go "out" ourselves and have a fun night.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
AllUp, we did have one dinner meeting that was useful because it let us see that we did NOT want to spend more time with them. Face to face, they were absolutely nothing like they presented on email or by phone. After all was said and done, we said goodbye after eating and did not linger - or look back.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8819 posts)
Scandle

I dont think in any case there is plans of hooking up. I think they are just talking about meeting. Im glad in both cases your meeting with other couples went "ok" but we know people who have met other couples who turned out to be rude, pushy, and only wanted to talk about them. Your telling me you would sit 2.5 hours with that?

I am just suggesting that they have another option available if they do not have a connection. In our case we are lucky to get out maybe twice a month. There is nothing more nerve racking than to plan an evening with another couple and it be somewhat wasted on a couple that is selfish.

We tend to take our time when talking to people. Its a good way to root out those who are a hump and dump mentality. We are not the typical LS couple so lookign for an instant connction is not the most important thing in our adventure.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: whats wrong with us