what is my defanition of swingers life style really mean : Swingers Discussion 64978
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumswhat is my defanition of swingers life style really mean
TOPIC: what is my defanition of swingers life style really mean
Created by: masterofu The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
When I get an e-mail the has poor grammar or misspellings it immediately sends up a flag. If someone is blunt right off the bat in an e-mail they are lucky if they even get a canned response. For me, not only is it physical attractiveness but also intellectual. If both are missing then there is no way that I even want to spend time e-mailing to get to know you better. That does not mean that I do not have an open mind. It just means that I know what I want and am not going to compromise myself just for the sake of swinging...

Fuquay Varina NC

Username hidden
(207 posts)
While your at it, talk to the group about people who send smart ass responses back after being told NICELY that the party is not interested? Such as, you mail someone and they send you a nicely worded response saying at this time they are not interested, but good luck in your search. Then they get back the response- UR loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's folks like this that make things hard to be civil. Because someone tells you nicely they are not interested is no reason to become an arrogant ass. Yes people make judgements from pics shown and the totality of the profile. Including distance, pics, how the profile is written and worded and GUt instinct. Of all the people we meet, both here and on our 850 plus member group, we play with only a select few. It's not about screwing everyone we meet or everyone who says they like us or visa versa. So if someone wishes to play with another, we feel they should have some manners and if they get rejected, get over it. But still have manners. Just because this is a swingers site, doesn't mean you'll score each and evry time. Mr and Mrs P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
If I'm reading the question right, from the original poster, you seem to equate getting turned down by someone as an indication that they aren't a "real" swinger or are somehow less of a swinger, as a result of turning you down?

It's a common misconception among those who are either new or outside the community. Just because we label ourselves as swingers and are open to the idea of sex with others, outside the bounds of our primary relationship, by no means should that be taken to mean that we'll have sex with just anyone, because they're swingers too! Are you trying to tell us that you'll get down and dirty with anyone willing to do so with you? If you are, you're in the vast minority of people you'll encounter on this site. We all have different tastes, different wants and different desires. There's enough match ups out there for all of us that there's no reason to compromise on what we seek.

Also, you should be happy to get a reply email from people, expressing their disinterest. More often than not, people just ignore and/or delete emails from people they're not interested in.

Willingboro NJ

Username hidden
(9310 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: what is my defanition of swingers life style really mean