tattoos : Swingers Discussion 135626
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumstattoos
TOPIC: tattoos
Created by: tinnkeeper49
Original Starting post for this thread:
sometimes I feel that I am the only man around that does not like tattoos. Ok one or two small ok. but full body art does nothing for me but turn me off. are their any single males females or couples feel the same way I do.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Neither of us care for tattoos at all. Inevitably you end up having to ask the tattoed person "What is it?". One has to wonder how all these tattoes will look twenty years down the road.

Ottawa IL
Username hidden
(66 posts)
(suicide girls) that is to say.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Someone close to me follows that genre:(

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
For me it depends on the woman. I find tramp stamps sexy,pierced nipples and hoods rock in the realm of swinger playmates.

I don't get that at home per-say...thus the attraction to explore it.Mrs. Finger has her own style that I'm digging everyday. ~smile~

I'm a fan of the suicide girl models and think the look is sexy, artistic and fresh. But they are models and it's a lifestyle choice and I'm a fan of the look nothing more nothing less.

I see tattoos on felines as artwork, depends on the artwork and the feline.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3887 posts)
sometimes I feel that I am the only man around that does not like tattoos. Ok one or two small ok. but full body art does nothing for me but turn me off. are their any single males females or couples feel the same way I do.

Allen Park MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: tattoos