Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums so many swingers so little action
TOPIC: so many swingers so little action
Created by: laz167
Original Starting post for this thread:
First off like to so hello to everyone who reads this tread..and tank you.But seriously there are so many swingers on here..or so called swingers but where are they?I been on this site for almost a year and have yet to meet or even have a coversation with these swingers.The people that you write to dont even have the courtesy of replying back,whats up with that?Thats why ive made the conclusion of not paying for this site anymore once my membership expires im done..but seriously people if your going to be in the lifestyle be true to it.Dont sign up on this web site or any other to look at profiles or pics..and stop wasting time..

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, we too thought at first that we would see a lot more action LOL. Haven't seen much. From what I have seen, most people LOVE the sexual environment, and love having sex around other people. And yes, that is erotic. However, I did also think that there would be alot more action. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Okay..this is just my .02... On the subject of grammar, spelling, etc...I wouldn't decline anyone for that or the lack of ablility to spell. I know some HIGHLY educated people that write me(not just on the sex sites, lol) and it honestly takes some time in deciphering their mail...My sister being one of them..She's pulling in 6 figures. Soo, go figure that one. Although, when it comes to meeting, I'm sometimes half way expecting someone of 'little education'...but I SERIOUSLY try to keep an open mind as a LOT of time, I'm SOOO mistaken. Okay, that subject done... On the subject of 'so many swingers, so little time'..... I agree. There ARE a ton of people that constantly email us, chat with us via IM, but NEVER seem to have time to meet...not even for a beer and a quickie chat. I don't mind meeting someone for an hour, and then making a 'date' for later play... Also, how about the ones who, when we DO meet, they write back and tell us, we have nothing in common?? lol... My husband and I don't live like MOST of the couples in our area(us being in a rural area real near a major metro area), therefore we've just kind of cut out some b/s by letting people KNOW if they're looking for people in common, more than likely we won't...But hey, isn't having a romp in the sack between all four of us...something in common?? lol... It's gotten to where we meet very few COUPLES on any site... We tend to have a core yahoo group that holds house parties, or groups up at a club/bar. There are real swingers out there...but dang, finding the right bait to catch them if a mystery to me...lmao...Don't give up hope...

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Sorry folks but posting "Spelling, puncuation, and .." to chastise others on their attention to detail just got me chuckling.

Perhaps mirrors do serve a purpose, and perhaps the bar we set should not be higher .. well you can fill in the rest.

Arlington VA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
You mean you wern't talking to yourself fun? LoL! Don't ya just hate that.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Definitely agree with Annie about lack of attention to detail. If you are not concerned with making a good impression with a great profile, then I am not concerned with ever meeting you. I can definitely see why some swingers are extremely successful. It is positive attitude!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Laz, when reading a profile that a 1st grader might have written, most folks shy away. If the intro is that basic,what will the actual face to face conversation be?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
very true LAZ thats why we go on other sites 4 action this one bites 4 that good 4 forum an thats it

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5626 posts)
Laz167 ..... humm user name fits your profile. When you put so little into your profile theres nothing left but to look at your grammar & spelling. My spelling may not be the best but I know how to hit the spell check button.

You say that the only reason anyone joins this site is because we all have one thing in mind .......SEX. I personally don't believe that! I feel that it is also friendship, & good company with those that understand the "Swing Life Style". If my husband & I happen to be lucky to enjoy the fruits of another that's GREAT. If not we hope at least we can walk away as friends. If SEX on the side is all you're looking for you can pay for it.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
And now we all see why you got NOTHING in a whole year.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
are you kidding me your saying that people actually look at grammer...this is a swingers site fo gods sake.I believe everyone here has one thing in mind and thats sex..dude get real..

Paterson NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: so many swingers so little action