sls video chat sucks : Swingers Discussion 51442
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumssls video chat sucks
TOPIC: sls video chat sucks
Created by: lookin4fun24401
Original Starting post for this thread:
I hope we're not the only ones having trouble with the new chat on here, seems like its always screwed up, such a shame for a good site like this to keep jerking people around that have paid good money with such poor options to chat. Maybe if we all complain enough they will fix it for us before we all leave for a more user friendly site. Kim & Ronnie

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn that gave me a thrill! I got so close to my speakers that I think they tried to lick me. LOL!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
agreed dave

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
lol oops wrong button as i was saying we shut off our IM thing I get real sick of ppl. IMing us and asking is this the M or F if we say M they leave if you say F the first thing is can you teach my wife to be bi or can i see you with your cloths off wtf do i have to pass some kind of nakie test now. If only 1/2 of the wifes on here knew what their hubbys or boyfriends are doing in chat/vidio they would most likely be very pissed, so please bring it to the cam room.

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
Yes i agree please go to the cam room! We have shut off a

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
hi anyone know what the room for cammers on sls is and how to find it? thanks

Millersburg PA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I hope we're not the only ones having trouble with the new chat on here, seems like its always screwed up, such a shame for a good site like this to keep jerking people around that have paid good money with such poor options to chat. Maybe if we all complain enough they will fix it for us before we all leave for a more user friendly site. Kim & Ronnie

Staunton VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: sls video chat sucks