size : Swingers Discussion 695181031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumssize
TOPIC: size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Susan,

I have to agree. I have met some incredibly hot playmates on here who prefer to use representative pics instead of their actual weight. I am usually surprised that upon learning the weight number there is NO way they could be that heavy. Everyone carries weight and age differently so current pictures will always tell the tale for me. Personalties will always make the final determine of any future situations.

As far as males needing to fudge about their height or cock size, yep, IMHO, that is definitely a sign of insecurity.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Absolutely NOT Spade! Absolutely not. The two people to whom that was directed know exactly who they are. I didn't need to mention names, but sorry you thought you were included in that rant.

Yes, I agree, there SHOULD be a way to search for weight, but I'd love to be able to search for height too, since stating in your profile that you only want people over 5'9" isn't doing it (one local couple contacted us where the guy is 5'7" and at least 220-help!). I'm attracted to various body types, but the height is a really important item for me. So yes, I agree totally with you.

But, it is NOT necessary to incessantly repeat yourselves about the zero weight thing. Could be those people who have "0" on their profile WANT to get rid of you (general you, lol). S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Susan - I know(or at least hope) that you are not referring to me with any of those things you just said.

But, I think it would be a good idea for those that are searching their "preferences" if there was a weight category, along with the age and other categories that are already used. Making a weight "class" mandatory will also keep people from taking shots at the people who put 0 as their weight.

Yes, some people will still lie or skew their answers, but there is no major downside to what I have proposed. It will only help those that are searching.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
So, let me see if I got this right. A BBW or BBM puts Zero as their weight, but posts recent, accurate photos on their profile. You write to them, they open their photos. At this point in the budding relationship, it is necessary for them to give you their a) ages with proof, b) weight with photo of scale readings, c) statement of sexual orientation (cause god forbid that a bi male should say he's straight because that's the way he plays when playing with couples). Yep, I have that right. Apparently, you're blind and can't see the pictures, NOR read the profile. But oh yeah, you'll have nothing to make fun of if they don't open themselves up to ridicule, right?

But what about those who LIE about others? What about those who will spread rumors about a person's a) marital status, even if they have no clue, b) weight, even though they've never seen the person on a scale, c) age, even though again they have NO clue and likely have decided to lie because it sounds good to them or d) sexual orientation. Oh and the best, steal private pics to be able to post them on other sites with profile names that are meant to be embarassing or crude.

And then there are those who have decided that because they're always honest about everything (i.e. blocking free profiles, where they actually live, their actions at M&G's and other places, the size of their cock-that's always a great one-yeah go ahead and lie about that, or take a close up so it looks bigger, no one will notice in person, rofl), they are perfect. I've noticed that the guilty (see above in parenthesis) are the ones who are so quick to post in a thread like this, and so very likely to put down ANYONE who dares disagree.

Well, I disagree. A photo on a swing site is worth ten thousand words. The absolute worst are those profiles, who are SO popular in the forums- In person, the guy is 2" shorter, 30 pounds heavier, and the pics on their profile tell a fairy tale of a story of she's hot, he's absolutely not. Triple, you are dead on right. The people you are writing about are time-wasters. Unfortunately, the world is full of time wasters. Part of the fun (work?) is separating the wheat from the chaf. That's where personalities come into play. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
we very happy she a great looking bbw iam not bad myself so if people do not like fat go on

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
ok we i search i get 4000 couples if i had a way to make the list smaller

and we been looking for 6 years and never founld a 115lbs lady that like a guy clouse to 390 lbs most people are very friendly and nice to chat

so have fun evybody good luck sorry to get anyone mad :) :)~

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
"I see no reason to tell people my weight."

You wouldn't be telling people your weight. You would have a range that others use for a search feature.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
OK now play nice have fun just lot it be easy for couples to find the size of people if you lie about your size by 20 lbs hard for a guy or lady at 300 to say iam 275 not much diif so eveybody be nice play hard have fun

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
If there was a search category for weight, it would eliminate this issue of people putting 0 for their weight.

I like the idea of making one of the 5-6 weight *classes* mandatory, because it is a major factor for a lot of people searching.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Or perhaps you should just skip over the profiles when they have "0" for weight. I believe that's what the website owners would suggest that you do! ;-) S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: size