size : Swingers Discussion 695181021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumssize
TOPIC: size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well i do not think there going to ad search by wieght o well have fun be happy or happy new ear

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Here's my take on this subject. I think each of us has a sense of what is attractive to us. I think it to falls along the lines of individual preferences. I've had occasion to party with women of various shapes, ethnicities and ages. For me, a great partner is a lady who is INTENT upon pleasing! Yes, packaging gets my attention, but there must be so much more to her than a "barbie doll" persona & package!

It's been my experience that women who no longer have their girlish figures play harder!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
man this is a very hot topic

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Truthfully? I don't check weight. I check pics and profiles. I wouldn't have a clue what anyone weighed nor really care. I care more that I am attracted to them and are compatible. Truth is I've seen some fems that weigh, lets say, 135. Some will look great, some will look ok and some look matronly. I think its all about the total package.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Ritz, your attitude matches ours exactly! Since I, the female, can be attracted to a wide range of body styles and types (it all depends upon the "human" inside the body), I use the person's self-description contained in the profile, and their pictures.

When we do a search here for couples in our area, their basics show up, including height, weight, tagline, location, and any default pic they have. It is a combination of ALL of those things that make me want to look at a profile. It isn't just one single digit. Kudos to you, by the way, on working through the arthritis. Mine has worsened over the last 9 months (from sports and car injuries), so any time I know someone can work through the pain, it makes me feel like I can stand it a while longer. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
i just like to have the the option to search by wieght make the list a little small .. how i do not know most people put wieght very few do 0 and so what if that what they want i like everybody to have fun i just like to find people with in 50 lbs that a great range so lie about 10 or 30 lbs not abig deal

have a great day we are very open so if your skinny i like big email us

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Jewel, You are a beautiful woman and have a sexy hubby. Go with what YOU feel comfy with cause in the end, swinging is for YOUR own personal pleasure and preferences.

I agree that making such a big deal out of O should not be an issue. If others don't like it, then they can pass and let their silence be the voice of their preferences. You are having fun and that is all that matters.

You go sexy babe! RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"So it presently ranges from 225 to 240. If I am down to 225 and fluctuate up to 230 and forget to change the number, will that make me a liar? "

No it wouldn't make you liar, but something in the range would be appreciated. I could care less what someone wieghs, but 0 isn't what I(and perhaps most) want to see.

Fluctuation is not a problem. But something other than o...such as the classes I have presented are better foir the people that are searching.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Susan, I have several people tell me when they meet me that I am lighter than what I have on here. Funny, cause I always feel like they should think I am heavier. I guess I don't always see what they see when I look in the mirror. LoL! I guess it is all perception?

My weight YoYos consistently and I would rather it be a few pounds heavier on here than lighter simply because I would never want someone to expect me to be lighter and discover I'm not. At the same time I am not anal retentive about what the exact number is so I don't feel it is necessary to change it with every pound. That just seems silly since weight varies with me on a daily basis. I generally keep my weight within 5 pounds in either direction. I'd rather they just accept me as I am. Not perfect and with many flaws ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven, I can remember one couple we met. They'd carefully read our profile, especially (apparently) the part where I admit my weight goes up and down like a yoyo. She asked repeatedly at the first meeting what my weight was. I asked her twice why it was important, since I was sitting there in person. I told her the truth at the time, I weighed 160, and was in a size 8 (I'm tall and carry it very well). Then, what does she do? She doesn't believe me and accuses me of lying to her. lol I gave up right then and there. If someone can't tell what anyone's body type is from an accurate, recent picture, they need to get glasses, IMO.

However, that said, the one that cracks me up are the guys that take close ups of their cocks so they look bigger. Cut me a break - now that's one that even someone without glasses can figure out in person, rofl. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: size