size : Swingers Discussion 695181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumssize
TOPIC: size
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ty....

*blush*

Like your tag line BTW...save the car, ride the driver....lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
I don't know, but Nic at Nite, you are both FINE FINE FINE. Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I just got my reply from Mensa...they said I was over-qualified!!

Oh wait, they thought I was applying for a position in the mail room....

NEVERMIND!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
DAMN ! I was getting a little concerned, thought that "size" might refer to "unit size". I can see it now. That can be set up on a scale as well..... HUGE.... rectum wrecker BIG.... you won't be walking right for a bit AVERAGE... too big for some,too small for others SMALL.... even the most inept deepthroat techniques will suffice TINY.... peanut shell & rubber band, It's cute,now go home

Seriously though, I can see where a sliding weight scale could help those who search by weights alone. Though we personally don't put much faith in compatibility on weights alone, since we're listed at 920 & 480,lol, The people that base their compatibility on primarily a couples weight, could simply block everyone outside their preferred weight range. A lot of the dating sites use "body type description" as search criteria. Slim, Average, Atheletic, Few extra pounds, Large. It seems that would be easy to implement here, though I'm quite sure that it wouldn't be enough for everyone.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Aw Fun, that's ok, don't feel bad. Some of my favorite people don't have IQ's to match their sexiness quotient. ;-) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
You know, I think that is a right royal idea!

Susan (137) & John (162) Ruh Roh, I guess we're going to be accused of bragging again, aren't we? lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Damn S, you beat me to it on the search by IQ. I can see it now, SLS can build an IQ test into the profile set up screens, and it would just be one more searchable parameter. Maybe we can even have them label our profile names with a parenthetic IQ rating?

-Lurk (154)

;^)

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Well, then let's try IQ, too! That way I can look for someone incredibly smart with a huge ass and hips (for John of course, fat asses don't do a thing for me), and nice tits. rofl S Disclaimer - it is not the poster's fault that some people's understanding of sarcasm isn't up to par.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
hello all

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
thanks everbody for the great input we still think it be nice so to all the great people out there be happy play safe a just have a great time with life it just to short

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: size