Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › on the topic of rude:(
TOPIC: on_the_topic_of_rude:(
Created by: MrandMrsP
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need to apologize to a couple on this site. They are from amherst and if they read this they will know who they are. You are 100 percent correct. I, not Mrs p, was totally wrong. No excuses. Bad day and I took it out on the wrong folks. Totally forgetting we HAD talked. I always taught my kids, you can make mistakes in life, but learn from them and own up to them. I am owning up. Again I am sorry. Mr. P aka Chuck

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Very nice apology...............wish more would do the same.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I need to apologize to a couple on this site. They are from amherst and if they read this they will know who they are. You are 100 percent correct. I, not Mrs p, was totally wrong. No excuses. Bad day and I took it out on the wrong folks. Totally forgetting we HAD talked. I always taught my kids, you can make mistakes in life, but learn from them and own up to them. I am owning up. Again I am sorry. Mr. P aka Chuck

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(246 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: on the topic of rude:(
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.