male here trying to be a better preformer for the sexes : Swingers Discussion 88536101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumsmale here trying to be a better preformer for the sexes
TOPIC: male here trying to be a better preformer for the sexes
Created by: clitmit
Original Starting post for this thread:
would it be wrong of me to assume that women where repressed from sex when growing up and males where incourged .sort of patted on the back and that is why some women not all have a need to be strongly loved instead of plain out sex. and men just want to straight fuck .I once read where a woman gives sex to get love and a man gives love to get sex this quistion is for the ladies is this statement correct.and if a man started to pay more attention to his lady's needs would it benifit the relationship more .I belive Iam getting the hang of this .

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
would it be wrong of me to assume that women where repressed from sex when growing up and males where incourged .sort of patted on the back and that is why some women not all have a need to be strongly loved instead of plain out sex. and men just want to straight fuck .I once read where a woman gives sex to get love and a man gives love to get sex this quistion is for the ladies is this statement correct.and if a man started to pay more attention to his lady's needs would it benifit the relationship more .I belive Iam getting the hang of this .

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: male here trying to be a better preformer for the sexes