interracial : Swingers Discussion 53955
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumsinterracial
TOPIC: interracial
Created by: bikeroutlaw The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
for some reason or another you find plenty of black males and no black couples.there are a bunch of single ladies out there with the same interrest.you would think they would hook up with one another. they are single by reason of choise. they don't have to marry one another just swing together

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
loriwill ^5 i know the feeling hope you guys meet up with a fabulous sexy black couple soon!

mrs tx

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Plenty of black men looking we would love to find a black cpl though.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I think a interracial forum would be awesome..gives a place for those in interracial relationships to chat with each other and those that would be interested in meeting them.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
I seriously doubt if the difficulty you have finding couples has anything to do with your being a black man. Single men in general have a very tough row to hoe on this or any other swinger's site.

I think only twice have we EVER met a single man who emailed us first. Like most couples, we prefer to use the SEARCH function to seek out single males that she might find interesting, and then if she's in the mood WE contact THEM.

Of the two times we actually met a single man who emailed us first, one of the men was black and the other white. We invited the black man to join us for an MFM threesome and had a great time. It had nothing to do with his race or skin color. She just felt more comfortable with him than she did with the other guy.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I find it is hard for a single INTELLIGENT black male to find a nice cpl to play with. I sent e-mail to quite alot of CPL, some are very nice in their rejections, whole others don't even respond at all. Those that i have met where great and would not mind meeting again. When I was in Cali this wasn't really a problem but now that I am home on the East coast, Well lets just say some luck is better than no luck

Springfield NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Can i join the Interracial forum?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
In February the Jet Set Club in Dallas Texas will hold a interracial swingers party. We hope that everybody comes out and has a great time. Check out the events list for zip code 75201. or the web site jetsetclub dot com.

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1242 posts)
Very well put, Dallas!

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: interracial