Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums health nut swinging is it possible
TOPIC: health nut swinging is it possible
Created by: sexaddicts
Original Starting post for this thread:
we do not smoke, we have a small child at home, and really can't stand the stink, Why is it so have to find people like us, we eat very healthly, mostly, veggie, and fruit, and stuff. we are in good shape, and I go to the gym, we go for walks, ect. we work physical jobs, don't drink much, and people are puzzled by that part of our life style. Anyone have a similar life, I got in to shape over the last year and a half, lost fifty pounds, and my loving bride helped me in this, but are we gong to be outcast for any of thins, I know this is a dumb thing to ask

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think a lot of couples here try to live a healthy lifestyle. Those who care about themselves and their SO do the following necessary for a long and fruitful life...or at least attempt as much. We try, not always succeeding, but at least attempt to live as healthy as we can in life.

As for not finding healthy couples/singles or "thins" as you call them in your area...it might not be about appearance, but of a mindset? I know that we have run across some couples that from an outward appearance have everything going for them, but have rubbed us the wrong way by their mannerisms, thought process, verbal interaction or some other non physical way that has made us say...thanks, but no thanks. And I'm sure if you reverse the values, we may have inadvertently pushed some couples/singles away from us by their perception of us whether physically and/or mentally. Not connecting with someone is as much human nature as connecting with someone

Just a thought off the top of the head. Hope it helps if at all?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
we do not smoke, we have a small child at home, and really can't stand the stink, Why is it so have to find people like us, we eat very healthly, mostly, veggie, and fruit, and stuff. we are in good shape, and I go to the gym, we go for walks, ect. we work physical jobs, don't drink much, and people are puzzled by that part of our life style. Anyone have a similar life, I got in to shape over the last year and a half, lost fifty pounds, and my loving bride helped me in this, but are we gong to be outcast for any of thins, I know this is a dumb thing to ask

Waycross GA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: health nut swinging is it possible