booty call : Swingers Discussion 68257
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumsbooty call
TOPIC: booty call
Created by: sldzy
Original Starting post for this thread:
As I sit here tonight, just die'n to get out to be naughty, I am searching this site for a feature I have seen on another (unnamed) site (that has gotten too expensive to keep membership up).........booty call!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A place to connect to fulfill those immediate, pure lust, dont care about anything else, sex urges. Usually I prefer to have some type of friendship, common ground, time to find out what your really about, but once in a while I crave immediate, dont know who you are, dont care, may never see you again, sex.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
A very nice idea. If permitted, I'd like to be added to the invite list as well. sugardaddy14u

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
Well.....a whole lotta good that does me here in Wi...........:P

Altoona WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I would also be interested if single guys are allowed to join, of course.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Annie - Do you have any more details about this group?

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
As I sit here tonight, just die'n to get out to be naughty, I am searching this site for a feature I have seen on another (unnamed) site (that has gotten too expensive to keep membership up).........booty call!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A place to connect to fulfill those immediate, pure lust, dont care about anything else, sex urges. Usually I prefer to have some type of friendship, common ground, time to find out what your really about, but once in a while I crave immediate, dont know who you are, dont care, may never see you again, sex.

Altoona WI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: booty call