booty call : Swingers Discussion 63774101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumsbooty call
TOPIC: booty call
Created by: badgirl
Original Starting post for this thread:
we really should have some type of "I want to hook up" area.. many other sites have them. Kind of takes the guesswork out of who is looking to play and who is just surfing...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We wholeheartedly agree. Its a great feature for a swingers site and we belong to others that do it well. It really fosters a big sense of community AND of course a waay to know who is in the mood when you are!

Frisco NC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Another vote for the booty call. And 99% of folks on this site seem to not really want to meet in person for fun. they seem to have lots of big talk, and pics on line, but when it comes face to face there is no face there. I've had so many no shows from this site, and fakes, I gave up counting. Some even send lots of pics and intentions, but then when its time to get skin to skin, they either disappear or block me. whats with that.? I'm not an ogre, or Jack the ripper. I have better results on other sites but then those other sites have a bit stricter rules to adhere to as well. maybe that's why the folks there are serious. Seems the admin here need to do more than some so called long needed maintenance, they need to do some serious weeding out, and take a few suggestions and remedy some problems, and take note of the replies and complaints of the member's. from those that are not getting answers to emails and the no shows etc. etc. etc. weed out the fakes and those not on the site for more than 180 days, then maybe you'd have a great site. ok, I'm all done whining and complaining.,

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
We vote for a booty call section!!!

Orange Park FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
we would love to see a booty call.

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Booty call feature should be added we second that!

Redwood City CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We second (and third) the idea of a "Booty Call" section. It should likely be a section in each metro area of the country. That is, for FL it would be S FL, Tampa Bay area, Central FL, NE FL, Pan Handle.

We know it's a lot of work to create, but it would be the most used, most viewed forum on the site.

Thanks (in advance)!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
If anyone lives in the Kaufman county area or surrounding areas and want to party check out the group THE LONESTAR SWINGERS GROUP we are a bunch of people that love to have get togethers on short notice or no notice at all if you dont belong to the group and would like to just ask we will let you in

T & G

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(474 posts)
i don't think anybody on this site wants to have a party,have tried no luck.

Harlan KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
anyone that lives in East Texas there is a group called the lone star swingers group you can post there for booty calls if you are not a member the become one in your area we allow anyone from anywhere to joine

T&G

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(474 posts)
I agree with badgirl. I know that many sites have a section that is called booty call and it is to let other know whom wants to meet or where a few cpls are going to meet up for some drinks. I did like that when I was on a different site in FL. Thanks for letting me put my two cents in. M

Huntington Beach CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: booty call