approving Photo's : Swingers Discussion 65161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew Forumsapproving Photo's
TOPIC: approving Photo's
Created by: MrandMrsP
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, I am perplexed about something. I tried loading a collage of pics showing the Mrs. lying naked,with her hands over her crotch, no fingers insererted, just doing the outside plaything. I set it as Private. It comes back saying they can't upload it because of the US Gov/ rules and I see that explaination. Here's the parts that frost me. I look at others photo's and see ladies eating others, using strap ons, way way more down and dirty, so what gives? If you go to other groups and that includes dear old yahoo-they have no trouble showing/posting people doing the DIRTY deed, and way more. Why is it only this site that says no ?government rules. They the rules only for this site? If it is the rules on this site, why then do soooooo many people have pics that show the dirty deeds and yet a pic of a lady, touching herself gets rejected????????? Mr. P

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG this is way to much. The Mrs did a photo shoot at a professional place and had 13 pics made into a calendar for me. Not one is by any means sexual. They are all NOW attached to our profile. You would NOT believe how many times I had to upload those photo's. Got rejects like it appears copywrited, or that it was not my photo. I ended up getting a person who is a webmaster to help. Not one of the pics showed a copyright. The main one attached showed her first name. So seeing that they threw them all out. I can understand being protective, but a quick yellow bird asking a question would suffice. Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Can anyone explain to me where my uploaded and supposedly approved private photos went? I uploaded 2 "public" and 35 "personal" photos yesterday. I can see the public ones, no problem. It SAYS I have 35 recently uploaded pictures in my gallery, but apparently they turned invisible when they were approved as not a one is showing up. I've logged in and out several times, etc... HELP please!

Folsom CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Oh and I would like to add a bit of underground knowledge. Even the pics here can be stolen. If someone can see them they can steal them. I won't pass on how easy it is but it takes less than a second and no special software is needed. So make sure you protect yourselves.

-Tim-

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I would re post the pics. Maybe you will get a different reviewer and they will pass like that (*snap of fingers). What do you have to loose?

Hudson NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Long time from last posting.

There are inconsistencies and ambiguities in the rating and evaluating system. Teaching new employees, making better algorithms and bringing members on board for evaluating all create problems with rating pics and to a lesser extent profiles for approval. It may never be resolved.

That's just my take on this.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Poly, I LOVE those stockings, where ever did you buy them? Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Why isn't there an option to change private pics to public pics?

Yorktown Heights NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well, from my understanding, if you were a member before they clamped down they have to "find" the pics, or have them reported. There are too many to clamp down on that were already loaded into profiles. Its the new ones that they are strict with. I suppose it is good, so a 13 year old doesn't accidentaly get in here and see sexually explicit material. Nude I no issues with, but people screwing in public pics could be something. I DO think they should be allowed in private pics though. Those are ones you have to render your permission to see, and I don't think that they should be so strictly monitored. Publics I understand, but they should give us more leeway with privates in my opinion. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
darn.. where can I go to see all these explict photos? I must be looking at the wrong profiles!

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I do have a question for RitzAnTitz, are lifetime members given acces to private pics? that would be very wrong...I would like an answer please, I di agree with your post

Bossier City LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: approving Photo's