Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions New Forums Younger age group forum
TOPIC: Younger age group forum
Created by: youngntall4itall
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since we have different issues and needs than the average swinger we could use a forum to discuss these. Maybe a 18-30 or 20s or some kind of arbitrary number that is separate from the average 40s swingers.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
youngntall, You are sorta right in your perceptions , but the trend among the "career minded professional" swingers are likely to have the most $ is to have children in their mid to late 30's to early 40's. People who had kids younger are fairly bled dry by the enormous expense of kids! Also some older couples are paying alimony and child support so they may not be as rich as you perceive them to be. Trust me the "rich people" on here are FAR outwayed by the people scraping a modest living!!

We've found that its not really age but more a "point in life" LIFESTYLE issue, Instead of a "young" by age grouping it would be better grouping people as "single", "couples", "couples w'young kids" "couples w/teens" (those last 2 sound creepy on swing site though) "couples with adult children". Maybe the "couple's with kids should be something dealing with flexibiulity of schedule or something. Those factors are more likely to find a common bond between people as to the stage in their life experience and their availability for play. For example there is one really hot couple on here we'd like to get together with that have very similar interests but our schedule isnt as flexible as it was 3 years ago! chris

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
young I am 43, my hubby is 37 we are starting from scratch, dont assume we "older" ones have it in the bank etc, from 99 until 03 we lived in a OLDDDDDDD trailer, to save money and scrimped our butts off

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Well Poly you helped prove that point. Not to sound like a jerk or anything but dabbling is experimenting. You didn't say why you started swinging, but you mention that you didn't start for spice. But you also started before my arbitrary age split. So maybe I should have said "Reasons...From what I hear older swingers swing for spice while younger swingers dabble in the lifestyle." But since you started a family and took time off, I would say these are young couple issues since older couples have teenagers and adult children.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Of course older couples have more money...That may not always be bank statements but they have houses, boats, cars, etc, while we are struggling to start careers and make car payments for crappy cars from the 90s living in a raggedy apartment. Does this mean that ALL older couples are rich and ALL younger couples are poor, no it doesnt. But the majority of the American population will have more money as they get older.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
okay a few weeks late...

Money...Older couples have more than younger couples Clubs...Older swingers outnumber younger swingers Reasons...Older swingers swing for spice younger for experimenting (dont start on the many reason, this is just an example) Commitment...Older swingers have been married longer whereas younger swingers have just been together a short time.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Since we have different issues and needs than the average swinger we could use a forum to discuss these. Maybe a 18-30 or 20s or some kind of arbitrary number that is separate from the average 40s swingers.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Younger age group forum