Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › Why cant you search a profile by a keyword in it
TOPIC: Why_cant_you_search_a_profile_by_a_keyword_in_it
Created by: HeatherJason59
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know you can search the profile name for a keyword. But why not the body of the profile for a keyword? You could search for a similar interest. Does anyone else want to see this feature added? Just wondering if we are the only one who like this idea.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, it'd be nice, but none of the site architecture really seems to allow for that...ugggg

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3019 posts)
I would like this feature.

Dunn NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I know you can search the profile name for a keyword. But why not the body of the profile for a keyword? You could search for a similar interest. Does anyone else want to see this feature added? Just wondering if we are the only one who like this idea.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Why cant you search a profile by a keyword in it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.