Help
FORUMS › Suggestions › New Forums › Where's the SEX
TOPIC: Where's_the_SEX
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it me or is there no topic for sex in the forums? Not 3-somes, or BBW or BDSM or any other 'variant', but just sex?

Am I missing it somewhere? Where do we comment on BJ techniques? Or deep throat? Or female ejaculation? Or other less exotic things like positions and such?

Oh sure, I see some of it sprinkled about here and there-but TRY to find something on purpose! We propose a very simple but we think obvious 'master category' called SEX! Put under that, well ANYTHING!

It IS the reason we are all here, no?

Just our humble opinion....

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it me or is there no topic for sex in the forums? Not 3-somes, or BBW or BDSM or any other 'variant', but just sex?

Am I missing it somewhere? Where do we comment on BJ techniques? Or deep throat? Or female ejaculation? Or other less exotic things like positions and such?

Oh sure, I see some of it sprinkled about here and there-but TRY to find something on purpose! We propose a very simple but we think obvious 'master category' called SEX! Put under that, well ANYTHING!

It IS the reason we are all here, no?

Just our humble opinion....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Where's the SEX
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.