What happened to the old forum layout : Swingers Discussion 57604
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsWhat happened to the old forum layout
TOPIC: What happened to the old forum layout
Created by: RKCOUPLEPA69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are really bummed about the changes on the forums. We now have to go searching for topics that we posted to since the red highlited number is gone. There are only 10 forum topics on a page. This is a pain in the butt to try to get thru, plus I think that events are not getting the exposure they use to because they are falling to the wayside. Also, notice there is no days posted on everyone's post... What do the rest of you think? R & K
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOl nope you cant make me say it!!!!!!!!! I dropped "cookies" today had to reset mine. "Don't sweat the small stuff sweetheart"

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
LMAO...Thanks Tiger...could not figure out what the heck happened!

But can you say DUH?????

Kat

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
you need change your preferences in the forums. User Preferences on the search, after that I have no suggestions

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
We are really bummed about the changes on the forums. We now have to go searching for topics that we posted to since the red highlited number is gone. There are only 10 forum topics on a page. This is a pain in the butt to try to get thru, plus I think that events are not getting the exposure they use to because they are falling to the wayside. Also, notice there is no days posted on everyone's post... What do the rest of you think? R & K

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: What happened to the old forum layout