View who viewed your profile : Swingers Discussion 1191991021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsView who viewed your profile
TOPIC: View who viewed your profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the idea. It tells me if my profile is attracting anyone. And, that's why it is out there: to attract visitors. If people are not coming to at least look at it, then some course corrections need to be made, unless, of course, I don't mind just fading off into oblivion.

Knowing "who" and "when" let's me know if my presence is connecting with folks that are good matches for me. Knowing "when" will reflect a timelineness of their inquiry.

The little number counts that profiles have right now are not that helpful. They are better than nothing, but, still, are just a rolling window of hits for the past x-number of months. You will note that it is not an ever increasing number.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
I do not really like the idea. Just because I viewed a profile I do not want to contacted to be ask why I did not contact them or a party.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
nice to know who has been checking you out other than you getting an email from them. its a start

Harlingen TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
ok, We viewed you, Is that enough ?

we can view you again if you like :) it would be our pleasure.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
i think view who viewed you is a great idea

Leicester MA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Saw an old question to a post we made and thought the topic was still interesting. Unless I missed SLS adding the feature. In our mind turning it off, would be an opt out, other people can't see you looked at their profile and you can't see who looked at yours. This feature really isn't filled with the problems many people envision; we have it on other sites, it's no problem and can be entertaining and also lead to connections - which is part of what the site is about. And if it doesn't work for you, just turn it off, then you don't get to see who looked at you and they don't know you looked at them so it's back to what it is now without the feature.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
zodan, thanks, I thought so too but sometimes humor doesn't translate very well in writing. I was expecting some comments from a few of the posters who thought that the "who viewed your profile" was a great idea.....

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
"Now that's funny, I don't care who you are"

(Paraphrased I think)

Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
sweetjzabelle, It does seem highschoolish.....and kinda creepy with some desperation thrown in.

"Hi, We noticed that you viewed our profile. So, we viewed your profile back. We think that we would all be a perfect fit, so we are wondering why you haven't emailed us yet. Did your laptop get stolen? Maybe it was lost during a tornado? tsunami? flood? Or maybe you were hospitalized from a heart attack? tornado? tsunami? flood? No matter what the reason, we are going to sit by our computer and wait for you to email us soon (we hope, LOL) because--like we said--we think that we are all a perfect fit. Love, Creepy & Desperate P.S. Write soon because everyone knows that if anyone ever views our profile, they owe us an email explaining why they didn't email us."

the preceding example was not meant to offend anyone, it was just our imagination of how someone might respond to their profile being viewed...

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
From my experience on another site that has the who viewed your profile.. Someone looks at profile, they look back, you forget look again and get a email that says "saw you checking out our profile" then your stuck what to reply to that without sounding like an ass. Seems highschoolish to me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
TOPIC: View who viewed your profile