View who viewed your profile : Swingers Discussion 1191991031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsNew ForumsView who viewed your profile
TOPIC: View who viewed your profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we're still trying to understand why anyone would want to know when someone else is curious enough to view your profile but not interested enough to contact you or want to meet. what do you get out of knowing that information? what will you do with that information? we're not trying to hurt anyones feelings, we're honestly trying to understand the benefit of this option.

Euless TX

Username hidden
(98 posts)
yes it would be great to see whom is checking out your profile ... we know of at least one that allows a paid member to do so... that way you have a point of interest

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(113 posts)
I like the idea.

With an option of our not leaving a signal if we do not wish to.

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
ok, so if we get this "option" and we request to "turn it off". does that mean that: (A) I won't be able to see who has viewed my profile? or (B) does it mean that they won't be able to see if I have viewed their profile? or (C) both?

because if it includes B...doesn't that diminish the effectiveness of your desire to see who has been looking at your profile?

just trying to understand the "option to turn it off"

also, if people are wanting to use this feature to block others who have looked at their profile (maybe even multiple times) but not contacted them.....then everyone should go ahead and block us now. for a variety of reasons we don't contact everyone whose profile that we view.

and more importantly (to us) it's okay if anyone looks at our profile but doesn't send us an email inviting us to meet. we figure that people have a reason if they don't contact us.....we trust their judgement and we are okay with that.

just our humble 2 cents worth.....

Euless TX

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Could be a good feature as long as you have the option to turn it off; sometimes you do want to get a spouses opinion of a couple without kicking off a dialogue because they watch their "who viewed us" feature.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
Hellz No ! There are people in the community I don't want to ever see again in life! The only way that is going to work is if we can hide them. Since we have the block feature either use that or make a note on their profile.

They just announced they hired a quality control person. That does not sound too promising .

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Ditto !

Milledgeville GA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
ditto.

i like it just the way it is. i could care less who viewed, and as someone else stated, if it were meant to be they would have left word they had an interest. seems like high school to need to know who looked.

if i knew you would know i looked at your profile i would look at far fewer than i do.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
This is one useless idea. This feature is on another site we belong to. Most of the time as soon as someone sees you looked at their profile they send you a flirt even tho they are 3000 miles away. God forbid you look at it twice to show your wife what a dumb ass they are. Now they think you really must like them so more flirts and pic access request. We like it as is, we can browse without getting folks hopes up. If we see what we like we will let you know.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(3 posts)
sounds like a great idea to me...I'm sure there'd be an option to "hide" your viewing of profile.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(211 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 48   End
TOPIC: View who viewed your profile